Monday 5 November 2012

GreaThings

I can't believe it's been nearly five months since I last sat down to write a blog post. This year has been flying so fast that I feel like I'm hanging onto the outside of a bus for dear life while time tries to blow me away. There have been so many changes, so many new lessons - and a constant rain of blessings. God has proved Himself faithful in every situation, and I'm in awe of what He has been doing in my heart and life this year.

Such a year definitely warrants some reflection. Which is why I decided to join a group of people who will spend two weeks this month sharing how God has blessed their lives this year. The event is called GreaThings. Starting November 8, we'll share a new blessing each day, either on our blogs or another platform. I'm really looking forward to this time of remembering!

Has God blessed you this year? I'd love to hear what He has done for you! Join us?



No comments:

Post a Comment