Saturday 25 June 2011

The End

Whew, it didn't occur to me that posting something every day would be such a difficult goal to achieve. Remind me to avoid setting blogging time constraints for myself in future.

Here's a lightning look at the rest of this week: Rolling over the grid after a long day in PE. This view evokes happy sighs every time anyone on the farm returns home from town. Talk about being blessed!


Traditional Sabbath morning breakfast. It would be a strange Sabbath on the farm that didn't include waffles.


Not the greatest picture, but it gives you somewhat of an idea of what our 7 km drive to the highway this morning was like. Think rain, mud, skidding, and sliding. Thanks to some nifty driving on Grampa's part, the tractor was not disturbed from its repose in the shed.


Children's story time at church. That little monkey kneeling right in front of me was quite the quizzy one!


Well, that's it! A week on the farm. I hope you appreciate all the effort and internet expended in posting all these pictures. Okay, I'm kidding. It's been fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment