Monday 20 June 2011

Tale of a Monday

Well today sort of squeezed out of my grasp. Mondays have a bad habit of doing that. So I'm afraid I don't have anything farmy to blog about. I spent most of the day staring intently at (and sometimes through) a computer screen. And since that's about all I did, I may as well show you my "work station." I sit here in the mornings and copyedit. I migrate with the sun into the living room after lunch, though. You never want to be too far from the sun in winter.
I also spend a considerable amount of time waiting for web pages to load. Cell-phone internet dishes out lessons on patience without discretion. Especially when you come from Korea, land of the world's speediest (I think) internet. But I'm not complaining. It's helped me realize that the internet is actually not essential to maintaining life.

To make a topical about-face, I also had a really neat answer to prayer today! Unfortunately I can't tell you what I prayed for, but it was just a little thing. And God gave me just what I asked for! I love it when He gives such special evidences of His interest in the little things that matter to us. You sort of expect Him to take care of the big things. But somehow knowing that the God of the universe heard your little prayer, and took the time to reassure your heart of His care, sends thrills right down to your fingertips. He is GOOD!


1 comment:

  1. It's still so odd to me that you're in winter when we're just beginning summer! Thanks for sharing about your day in a visual format. :-)

    ReplyDelete